- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line a 20 x 30cm (base measurement) slab pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir until mixture is thick and glossy.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder over the egg mixture and stir until well combined.
- Stir in Flavour
- Spread over the base of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set aside in the pan to cool completely.
- Use a 7cm or 8cm round cookie cutter to cut into circles and set aside for construction.
- Combine chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Remove bowl from heat.
- Set aside at room temperature to cool, stirring occasionally, until ganache is thick and spreadable.
- Stack two or three brownies with ganache between each layer.
- Cover the outside of the brownies with ganache. Use a spatula or knife to create an uneven surface to make the ganache look like a log.
- While still warm place the eggs around the outside and the Bunny on the top.
- Transfer to a presentation plate.
Note: If the Bunny is not sitting evenly on the top of the log you can use some melted chocolate to form a base for the bunny.
How to care for Sweet Themes Cookie Cutters
- Always wash your cutters before use.
- Sweet Themes cookie cutters are made from stainless steel, so you can put them in the top draw of your dishwasher.
- Always dry your cookie cutters before storage.
How to care for Plastic Chocolate Moulds
- Wash moulds in warm water only and thoroughly dry before use or reusing.
- Air dry or pat dry with nonabrasive towels.
- Avoid soap on moulds as it may reduce the shiny appearance of the finished product.
- Never store moulds rubber banded together as they will warp and be unusable.
- The mould is made to withstand temperatures of approximately 45 Degrees Celsius.