This Dinosaur Themed Cookie Raise it Up / Debosser stamp is made from Perspex which is 9cm x 9cm and comes in a barcoded hangsell bag, with care and use instructions.
The stamp has an images of Dinosaur Foot Prints engraved which is 8.5cm x 8.5cm ready to be revealed in fondant.
Stamp suits the following Cookie Cutters:
* Round 5cm or larger
* Plaque Oval, Square, Rectangle and Long Rectangle
* Hexagon Medium or larger
* Square 5.5cm or larger
and many more.
This stamp works well with the following Stamps:
* Dinosaur Numbers (Stamp240, 343, 344, 345 & 346)
* Dinosaur T-Rex Baby (Stamp284)
* Dinosaur Triceratops Baby (Stamp285)
* Dinosaur Parasaurolophus Baby (Stamp286)
* Dinosaur Diplodocus Baby (Stamp287)
* Roarsome (Dinosaur) (Stamp293)
* Dinosaur Foot Print Background (Stamp289)
* Dinosaur Spinosaurs (Stamp280)
* Dinosaur (Stamp281)
* Dinosaur Parasaurolophus (Stamp282)
* Dinosaur Diplodocus (Stamp283)
and many more.
The stamp is made from 3mm clear Acrylic/Perspex.
Cleaning & Care
Gently hand wash with warm water and soft brush.
Allow to are dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamp in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
The stamp is not suitable for dishwashers or exposure to heat, as they may warp.
Make sure your fondant raise it up / deboss stamp is clean and dry. Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer). Dust fondant lightly with cornflour or icing sugar, press stamp down and lightly roll with a rolling pin. Lift stamp to reveal the raised design.
You can also use the two tone (or more) fondant method of pressing fondant into the design on the stamp; then gently scraping off the excess. Placing the stamp on the rolled fondant, lightly rolling with a rolling pin. Lift the stamp to reveal the raised two tone (multi tone) design.
Stamps may be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play doh, clay and more.
* You may or may not need to lightly dust with cornflour or icing sugar depending upon the brand of fondant you use. We do not have affiliations with any manufactures, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use we can give you a personal recommendation, based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending stamp types, use and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs have either been designed by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licences have been purchase by the original designer.
Designed, Printed and Packaged in Australia.