Sweet Sticks Metallic Edible Art Decorative Paint is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia.
The paint is ready to use straight from the bottle, so there is no need to mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied and dried the pigment is sealed within the surface ? no dust or smudges!
Sweet Sticks Metallic Edible Art Paint can paint on many surfaces such as:
* Crusted buttercream (Butter and sugar only recipes)
* Sugar cookies
* Modelling chocolate
* Fruit ie: Berries
Note: Sweet Sticks metallic paint works on some royal icing recipes but not on all therefore we do not recommend painting on royal icing. If you have success please share your recipes for others to enjoy.
The paint has a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients.
Propylene Glycol, Glaze (Shellac, Ethanol 16%), Mica-based Pearlescent pigments (12.5%).
Different ratios of mica-based pearlescent pigments, titanium dioxides and iron oxides are used to make each colour unique.
Gluten, dairy, soy and peanut free.
FDA Approved food colour.
Kosher certified by Kosher Australia.
Use Tips & Tricks
- There is a lot of lustre in one bottle. Sweet Sticks highly recommend before use to open the lid and give the product a good stir as the lustre might be stuck at the bottom of the bottle. If that is the case when you try and paint you might be left with a transparent finish. Open lid, stir until all ingredients are mixed well, put the lid back on and give a quick shake. If this step is done correctly you will have a beautiful thick, opaque metallic paint.
- Brushes play a big role in your overall quality finish. If using a cheap quality brush you may be left with brush strokes and an uneven finish. Invest in quality brushes if you can.
- Drying time can vary based on what surface you are painting on, how thick the coat is and humidity levels. For a quicker dry time we recommend thin coats and avoid painting in high humidity conditions. Drying needs to be done by air drying. If not air dried correctly you may be left with an after taste. Be sure to have it touch dry before placing it into the fridge. When dry your surface will be rub free and tasteless.
- If you are new to our products we always recommend getting yourself familiar with them first. Practise before using on your finished product to achieve a successful result.
- Sweet Sticks best before date is their recommended times to use the paint within to get the best results. The ingredients used do not have an expiry date as such but the quality may not be the same if used outside the best before dates.
Made in Australia.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. During high volume order periods this may increase.
- Sweet Themes uses reputable courier services for deliveries and delivery time frames are dependent upon the courier service turnaround times usually deliveries are 4 - 10 days however actual times are out of our control. (Usually Australia Post, but on occasions may use another service for large parcels or on request)
- Sweet Themes offers flat rate shipping Australia wide for rate of $7.95* or free shipping for orders over $45** using Australia Post. You will receive a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
- Sweet Themes does offer Express Post through Australia Post on checkout. You will receive a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
- Sweet Themes offers local pick up from the Warehouse at Unit 4, 601 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday between 9.30am - 2.30pm. (After Hours pick up can be organised but will be from a location in Springfield Lakes QLD).
- Sweet Themes ships internationally to most countries using Australia Post. Delivery times vary greatly depending on which country you are from and can take anywhere from 2 – 30 days from your payment clearing. Overseas postage is calculated on checkout.
- Sweet Themes uses courier tracking for all order and you can use this tracking to follow the delivery timeframe of your order. If you haven't received tracking details within 4 business days of your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, we will refund the full order amount minus shipping costs. See our Refunds, Returns and Exchanges policy for full details.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and photos of the items condition. We address these on a case by case basis but will try our best to find a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.