2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
2 eggs, hand beaten
3/4 cup milk
125g butter, melted, cooled
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Line the holes of a 12 x 1/3 cup muffin pan with cupcake cases.
- Combine flour and caster sugar in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add milk, butter, eggs and vanilla to flour mixture. Using a large spoon, stir gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.