3D Printed Emboss Cookie Stamp
This embosser stamp was designed to help commemorate the fallen and comes in a barcoded hangsell bag complete with care and usage instructions.
The 3D printed stamp is perfect for ANAZC Day Commemorative Ceremonies! The stamp is on a backing plate that is a 6.5cm x 4.7cm. It features the words ""ANZAC Day" and has a digger, the southern cross and the rising sun incorporated into the design. The design is approximately 5.5cm wide x 4.2cm high with a detailed imprint depth of 0.4cm.
We designed our embossed stamp to work well with the following cookie cutters:
- Plaques (Oval, Square, Rectangle & Long)
- Rectangle 4.7cm x 7.4cm
- Hexagon Large
- Square 6cm or larger
- Round 7cm or larger
and many many more. (Cutters sold separately).
Printed with 100% food-safe PLA plastic, making it the ideal baking stamp. Its biodegradable components are derived from renewable sources, including corn starch, sugar cane, tapioca roots, or even potato starch.
Our stamps are usually coloured pink, light pink, or hot pink. Colours may vary due to the supply of PLA.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush.
Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
Please note that stamps are made from light plastic. Not suitable for dishwashers. Avoid exposure to heat to prevent warping.
Make sure your fondant embosser is clean and dry.
Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer).
Dust fondant lightly with corn flour or icing sugar, press stamp into the fondant.
Lift the embosser to reveal the design.
Stamps can be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play dough, clay, and more.
- You may or may not need to lightly dust with corn flour or icing sugar depending on the brand of fondant you use.
- We do not have affiliations with any fondant manufacturers, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use, we can give you a personal recommendation. This recommendation is based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending on stamp types, use, and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchased by the original designer.
Designed, printed and packaged in Australia.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING USE
- There are Ministerial Guidelines regarding the use of the word ANZAC, it is recommended you check these guidelines before making products with this stamp.
- You must advertise Cookies made using this stamp as ANZAC Day Commemorative Cookies, never ANZAC Cookies. ANZAC Cookies is reserved for only cookies that follow the traditional recipe.
- A donation from every stamp sold is made to Veterans Affairs.
- Profits raised from selling ANZAC Day Commemorative Cookies are to be donated to the Veterans Affairs as per the Guidelines.