Acrylic Raise It Up / Deboss Cookie Stamp
This cookie stamp features an Easter themed design and comes in a barcoded hangsell bag complete with care and usage instructions.
Its design makes it perfect for making teats for Easter celebrations or gifts. The Acrylic stamp measures 9cm x 9cm and has a pattern with bunnies, butterflies, chicks, flowers and leaves. The design measures approximately 8.7 cm wide by 8.7cm high.
We designed our deboss stamp to work well with the following cookie cutters:
- Plaques (Oval, Square & Rectangle)
- Round 5cm or larger
- Hexagon medium or larger
- Square 5cm or larger
- Egg Small (CC1151)
- Egg Large (CC1247)
and many more. (Cutters sold separately)
We designed our deboss stamp to work well with the following Stamps:
- Easter Egg Pattern (Stamp070)
- Happy Easter with Bunny Silhouette (Stamp325)
- Happy Easter with Flowers and Bunnies (Stamp324)
- Bunny Kisses & Easter Wishes (Stamp402)
and many more (Stamps sold separately)
Made from high-quality 3mm clear Acrylic/Perspex.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush.
Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
Not suitable for dishwashers. Avoid exposure to heat to prevent warping.
Make sure your fondant raise it up / deboss stamp is clean and dry.
Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer).
Dust fondant lightly with corn flour or icing sugar, press stamp down and lightly roll with a rolling pin. Lift stamp to reveal the raised design.
You can also use the two-tone (or more) fondant method of pressing fondant into the design on the stamp, then gently scrape off the excess. Place the stamp on the rolled fondant, lightly rolling with a rolling pin. Lift the stamp to reveal the raised two-tone (multi-tone) design.
Stamps may be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play dough, clay and more.
- You may or may not need to lightly dust with corn flour or icing sugar depending upon the brand of fondant you use.
- We do not have affiliations with any fondant manufacturers, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use, we can give you a personal recommendation. This recommendation is based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending on stamp types, use, and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchased by the original designer.
Designed, manufactured, and packaged in Australia.