Stainless Steel Cookie Cutter
Crafted to give you an adorable Christmas Bauble or Ornament design, making it perfect for Christmas themed parties and gifts! It is 11.5cm high and 5.5cm wide with a 2cm deep cutting edge.
This Christmas Bauble cutter can be paired with our matching stamps:
- Holly with Bells (Stamp226)
- It's the most wonderful time of the year (Stamp191)
- Naughty is the new Nice (Stamp186)
- Reindeer with Stars (Stamp173)
- Santa's Helpers (Stamp197 & 198)
- We wish you a Merry Christmas (Stamp193)
and many more. (Stamps sold separately)
This cutter makes cookies that perfectly fit our small acetate box (Box Small).
Made from high-quality 18/0 grade Australian Stainless Steel.
Cleaning & Care
Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush or wash in the dishwasher.
Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth; once fully dry, store stamps in an airtight bag or container.
The cutter is made from good quality stainless steel, so it will not rust. Proper care is recommended to avoid rusting or discolouration.
Roll out your cookie dough or fondant to the desired thickness. Press the cutter down into the dough or fondant and remove to reveal the shape.
- For cookie cutters with fine details, chilled cookie dough works best.
- Lightly dusting your cutter with cornflour or icing sugar gives you a cleaner cut through the fondant.
- Cutters can be used for fondant, modelling paste, sugar paste, cookie dough, sandwiches, fairy bread, pizza dough, play dough, fruit, cheese and modelling clay, and more.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designed by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchased by the original designer.
Designed in Australia. Made in China using Australian Stainless Steel.