These Christmas Cookie Embosser stamps are made from Engraved Acrylic with a 3D Printed Handle. There are 6 stamps in total.
Christmas Bauble- 3.1cm x 3.9cm
Christmas Angel -3.9cm x 3.9cm
Christmas Tree -3.1cm x 3.9cm
Dove -3.9cm x 3.5cm
Reindeer -4.1cmx 3.9cm
Snowflake - 3.3cm x 3.9cm
Perfect for use on Cookie Advent Calendars, Cookie Baubles or Bon Bons. They also work well with Clay to make Christmas Clay Decorations for the Tree.
The Embosser is made from Acrylic and the handle is mad from PLA which is a 100% food safe plastic. PLA plastic is biodegradable plastic derived from renewable resources including corn starch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch.
Stamps are clear and the handles are usually light pink, pink or hot pink in colour, however occasionally due to supply of PLA they may be a different colour.
Cleaning & Care
Gently hand wash with warm water and soft brush.
Allow to air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
The stamps are made from light plastic so they are not suitable for dishwashers or exposure to heat, as they will warp.
Make sure your fondant embosser is clean and dry. Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer). Dust fondant lightly with cornflour or icing sugar, press stamp done into the fondant. Lift up embosser to reveal the design.
Stamps may be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play doh, clay and more.
You may or may not need to lightly dust with cornflour or icing sugar depending upon the brand of fondant you use. We do not have affiliations with any manufactures, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use we can give you a personal recommendation, based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending stamp types, use and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs have either been designed by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchase by the original designer.
Designed, Printed and Packaged in Australia.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. During high volume order periods this may increase.
- Sweet Themes uses reputable courier services for deliveries and delivery time frames are dependent upon the courier service turnaround times usually deliveries are 4 - 10 days however actual times are out of our control. (Usually Australia Post, but on occasions may use another service for large parcels or on request)
- Sweet Themes offers flat rate shipping Australia wide for rate of $7.95* or free shipping for orders over $45** using Australia Post. You will receive a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
- Sweet Themes does offer Express Post through Australia Post on checkout. You will receive a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
- Sweet Themes offers local pick up from the Warehouse at Unit 4, 601 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday between 9.30am - 2.30pm. (After Hours pick up can be organised but will be from a location in Springfield Lakes QLD).
- Sweet Themes ships internationally to most countries using Australia Post. Delivery times vary greatly depending on which country you are from and can take anywhere from 2 – 30 days from your payment clearing. Overseas postage is calculated on checkout.
- Sweet Themes uses courier tracking for all order and you can use this tracking to follow the delivery timeframe of your order. If you haven't received tracking details within 4 business days of your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, we will refund the full order amount minus shipping costs. See our Refunds, Returns and Exchanges policy for full details.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and photos of the items condition. We address these on a case by case basis but will try our best to find a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.