3D Printed Emboss Cookie Stamp Set
This cookie stamp pack features three (3) different Snowflake design stamps and comes in a barcoded hangsell bag complete with care and usage instructions.
The Snowflake cookie stamps pack is perfect for Christmas themed parties or gifts! This pack has 3 different 3D printed stamps on round discs:
- Mini Snowflake: 4.5cm disc with a 4cm snowflake with a detailed imprint depth of 0.4cm
- Small Snowflake: 7.5cm disc with 6.7cm snowflake with a detailed imprint depth of 0.4cm
- Large Snowflake: 11.5cm disc with 10.8 snowflake with a detailed imprint of 04cm
We designed our embossed stamp to work well with the following cookie cutters:
- Large Snowflake
- Large Snowflake Cookie Cutter (CC1113) (Sold separately).
- Small Snowflake
- Small Snowflake Cookie Cutter (CC1112) (Sold separately).
- Hexagon Large Cookie Cutter (CC1368) (Sold Separately).
- Christmas Bauble Cookie Cutter (CC1377) (Sold Separately)
- ANN CLARK Bauble Cookie Cutter (CC1540) (Sold Separately)
- Mini Snowflake
- Mini Snowflake Cookie Cutter (CC046) (Sold Separately)
and many more!
Printed with 100% food-safe PLA plastic, making it the ideal baking stamp. Its biodegradable components are derived from renewable sources, including corn starch, sugar cane, tapioca roots, or even potato starch.
Our stamps are usually coloured pink, light pink, or hot pink. Colours may vary due to the supply of PLA.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush.
Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
Please note that stamps are made from light plastic. Not suitable for dishwashers. Avoid exposure to heat to prevent warping.
Make sure your fondant embosser is clean and dry.
Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer).
Dust fondant lightly with corn flour or icing sugar, press stamp into the fondant.
Lift the embosser to reveal the design.
Stamps can be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play dough, clay, and more.
- You may or may not need to lightly dust with corn flour or icing sugar depending on the brand of fondant you use.
- We do not have affiliations with any fondant manufacturers, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use, we can give you a personal recommendation. This recommendation is based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending on stamp types, use, and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchased by the original designer.
Designed, printed and packaged in Australia.