Each Easter Variety Mould has a mould to make assorted Easter shapes ranging from 3.2cm to 3.8cm high and all are 1cm deep.
There are 16 cavities in each mould.
This mould makes approximately 50 pieces per 500g of chocolate.
This mould is not to be used for candy centres.
Mould is made from high quality FDA approved and BPA Free Plastic.
Cleaning & Care
- Chocolate moulds can be used many times if cared for properly.
- Wash in warm water only and thoroughly pat dry with non-abrasive towels before reuse.
- Never store rubber banded together as they will warp.
- Maximum Temperature is about 48C (120 F)
- Mould can be used for making chocolates, cupcake toppers, cake decorations, soaps and can be used for many other craft applications.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designed and Manufactured by CK Products in the USA