Each Narwhal Mould has a mould to make Narwhal chocolates approximately 11.5cm x 7.5cm x 1.7cm.
There are 3 cavities in each mould.
This mould makes approximately 6 pieces per 500g of chocolate.
This mould is not used for candy centres.
Mould is made from high quality FDA approved and BPA Free Plastic.
Cleaning & Care
- Chocolate moulds can be used many times if cared for properly.
- Wash in warm water only and thoroughly pat dry with non-abrasive towels before reuse.
- Never store rubber banded together as they will warp.
- Maximum Temperature is about 48C (120 F)
- Mould can be used for making chocolates, cupcake toppers, cake decorations, soaps and can be used for many other craft applications.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designed and Manufactured by CK Products in the USA