Acrylic Raise It Up / Deboss Cookie Stamp
This cookie stamp features a cute dinosaur inspired design and comes in a barcoded hangsell bag complete with care and usage instructions.
Its design makes it perfect for making sweet treats for Birthday parties. The Acrylic stamp measures 9cm x 9cm and has the word "Two" in a dinosaur inspired font. The design measures approximately 6cm wide by 2.3cm high.
We designed our deboss stamp to work well with the following cookie cutters:
* Plaques (Oval, Square, Rectangle & Long)
* Round 6cm or larger
* Hexagon medium or larger
* Square 6cm or larger
and many more. (Cutters sold separately)
We designed this deboss stamp to work well with the following stamps:
* Dinosaur T-Rex Baby (Stamp284)
* Dinosaur Triceratops Baby (Stamp285)
* Dinosaur Parasaurolophus Baby (Stamp286)
* Dinosaur Diplodocus Baby (Stamp287)
* Roarsome (Dinosaur) (Stamp293)
* Dinosaur Foot Print Background (Stamp289)
and many more. (Stamps sold separately)
Made from high-quality 3mm clear Acrylic/Perspex.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush.
Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
Not suitable for dishwashers. Avoid exposure to heat to prevent warping.
Make sure your fondant raise it up / deboss stamp is clean and dry.
Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer).
Dust fondant lightly with corn flour or icing sugar, press stamp down and lightly roll with a rolling pin. Lift stamp to reveal the raised design.
You can also use the two-tone (or more) fondant method of pressing fondant into the design on the stamp, then gently scrape off the excess. Place the stamp on the rolled fondant, lightly rolling with a rolling pin. Lift the stamp to reveal the raised two-tone (multi-tone) design.
Stamps may be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play dough, clay and more.
- You may or may not need to lightly dust with corn flour or icing sugar depending upon the brand of fondant you use.
- We do not have affiliations with any fondant manufacturers, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use, we can give you a personal recommendation. This recommendation is based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending on stamp types, use, and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchased by the original designer.
Designed, printed, and packaged in Australia.