Each Piano 3D Mould has a mould to make a 3D Piano in chocolate. The body of the piano is approximately 12cm x 8.4cm x 2.2cm, the legs are approximately 4.5cm x 1.5cm x 1cm and the lid is approximately 9cm x 8.4cm x 0.4cm. Constructed the piano is approximately 12cm x 10.5cm x 8.4cm, depending on the angle of the lid.
There are 6 cavities in each mould.
This mould makes approximately 1 solid 3D piano per 500g of chocolate.
This mould can be used for candy centres.
Mould is made from high quality FDA approved and BPA Free Plastic.
Cleaning & Care
- Chocolate moulds can be used many times if cared for properly.
- Wash in warm water only and thoroughly pat dry with non-abrasive towels before reuse.
- Never store rubber banded together as they will warp.
- Maximum Temperature is about 48C (120 F)
- Mould can be used for making chocolates, cupcake toppers, cake decorations, soaps and can be used for many other craft applications.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designed and Manufactured by CK Products in the USA