Each Spider on Web Mould has a mould to make Web shaped chocolates. The Web is approximately 9cm x 9cm x 1cm.
There are 3 cavities in each mould.
This mould makes approximately 10 Web shaped chocolates per 500g of chocolate.
This mould can not be used for candy centres.
Mould is made from high quality FDA approved and BPA Free Plastic.
Cleaning & Care
- Chocolate moulds can be used many times if cared for properly.
- Wash in warm water only and thoroughly pat dry with non-abrasive towels before reuse.
- Never store rubber banded together as they will warp.
- Maximum Temperature is about 48C (120 F)
- Mould can be used for making chocolates, cupcake toppers, cake decorations, soaps and can be used for many other craft applications.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designed and Manufactured by CK Products in the USA