3D Printed Emboss Cookie Stamp
This embosser stamp was designed help acknowledge teachers that Love, Inspire and Lead their students. The stamp comes in a barcoded hangsell bag complete with care and usage instructions.
The 3D printed stamp is on a 6cm x 7cm rectangle. It has the words "Teach, Love, Inspire, Lead" on the stamp. Perfect for you to make sweet treats for your very special teacher! The words and image is approximately 5cm wide x 6.5cm high with a detailed imprint depth of 0.4cm.
We designed our embosser stamp to work well with the following Cookie Cutters:
- Plaques (Square, Rectangle & Long)
- Round 7cm or larger
- Square 7.5cm or larger
- Rectangle 5.5cm x 7.5cm or larger
- ANN CLARK Latte Cookie Cutter (CC1471)
and many many more (Cutters sold separately)
Printed with 100% food-safe PLA plastic, making it the ideal baking stamp. Its biodegradable components are derived from renewable sources, including corn starch, sugar cane, tapioca roots, or even potato starch.
Our stamps are usually coloured pink, light pink, or hot pink. Colours may vary due to the supply of PLA.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush.
Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth.
Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light.
Please note that stamps are made from light plastic. Not suitable for dishwashers. Avoid exposure to heat to prevent warping.
Make sure your fondant embosser is clean and dry.
Roll out fondant to approximately 3mm thick (thicker if you prefer).
Dust fondant lightly with corn flour or icing sugar, press stamp into the fondant.
Lift the embosser to reveal the design.
Stamps can be used with fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modelling paste, play dough, clay, and more.
- You may or may not need to lightly dust with corn flour or icing sugar depending on the brand of fondant you use.
- We do not have affiliations with any fondant manufacturers, but if you would like a recommendation on which fondants are easier to use, we can give you a personal recommendation. This recommendation is based on our personal experience. Our recommendations differ depending on stamp types, use, and experience.
Design & Manufacture Information
Designs by Sweet Themes or Commercial Licenses have been purchased by the original designer.
Designed, printed and packaged in Australia.