500gms Dark or Milk Chocolate
Note: Also need Huddled Bunny Small Chocolate Mould. Click here to find your local stockist.
- Melt the Candy Writer by placing the tube in a hot (not boiling) water, turned and knead until fully melted.
- Snip the top off the Candy Writer tube and squeeze the melted coating into the mould, filling 40% of each bunny in the huddled bunny mould.
- Push a mini Marshmallow into the body of each of the huddled bunnies.
- Use a plastic or metal scraper to remove any excess chocolate coating from the top of the mould.
- Refrigerate for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once the chocolate coating has hardened, tap the huddled bunnies out over a tea towel on your work surface.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate in a microwavable plastic or glass bowl and melt the chocolate in 30 second bursts on 50% power stirring in between each time with a plastic spatula.
- When the chocolate is 80% liquid and 20% solid keep stirring without any more microwaving and the rest of the chocolate should completely melt from the residue heat.
- Stir in the flavouring. (Optional)
- Pour into prepared baking tray and spread into an even thin layer with a spatula.
- Place the unmoulded huddled bunnies randomly over the melted chocolate in the baking tray.
- Sprinkle the edible confetti and nonpareils over the melted chocolate in the baking tray
- Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
- Cut into pieces.
How to care for Plastic Chocolate Moulds
- Wash moulds in warm water only and thoroughly dry before use or reusing.
- Air dry or pat dry with nonabrasive towels.
- Avoid soap on moulds as it may reduce the shiny appearance of the finished product.
- Never store moulds rubber banded together as they will warp and be unusable.
- The mould is made to withstand temperatures of approximately 45 Degrees Celsius.